Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's Saturday Night and..

..and There's Nothing Good on Astro. Damn you.

I've been flipping through the channels, not a single program caught my eye. What the hell? I'm paying to be entertained, not train the muscles in my index finger. Please! Please, put something good on the weekends. Everything interesting is on during the weekdays, its like the entire network is conspiring against me, forcing me to forsake my weekday revision timetable to make way for hours of TV.


Why? Why? WHY??!!

Maybe I should start my own cable company. I'll call it "Ass-tro", where customers pay for hours of programs that they would actually be interested in. Therefore you won't be able to 'get your ass of the couch' and hence, Ass-tro.

"Ass-tro, subscribe now and watch your cushions become flatter by the hour. Warning, known side effects include Numb-Bum. Please consult your physician before applying, we will not be held responsible for deformed buttocks."


Hope you're trembling in your shoes Astro. Once Ass-tro goes mainstream, you're toast.

2 comments:

Bert said...

Haha, Ass-tro and Numb-Bum, nice ring to it. Too bad we don't even have Astro here, or maybe I should wait for your Ass-tro to subscribe, hehe.

Arthur said...

Haha, it's in the early planning stages - development of ideas on paper a.k.a "B.S."... Thx for the support though, Astro must pay for its shortfalls!!