Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I want an M3!!!

Shit...

I shouldn't have let myself stray into the endless hours of videos provided by YouTube. Watched a test drive of the all new 2008 BMW M3. I was instantly hooked,I just couldn't take my eyes off of those flowing lines, aggresive front grille and that sexy side
profile. The experience was almost sensual..............................

I'm a boy, whaddya expect? 


M3, tell me when will you be mine? 
Tell me quando quando quuuaaaaandooooo...


Just so you know what I'm on about, here are some pictures. 

Be mesmerised. Please? 

 

 

 


Note:

Just so I don't get sued and have to live in a cardboard box 5 years from now, all pictures were taken from www.supercars.net

2 comments:

Bert said...

Cool............... ..................

Mesmerizing............... if only I could have one...... which would be........... a long time from now I guess....

Arthur.... you really spoiled my mood to study you know... =.= now I'm looking about for M3 vids and pics... lol

Arthur said...

Hahaha, sry yea... Must've been the 'please' after 'Be mesmerized".